Sales Mastery Principle Number One the 3rd Element

Here's my caution to you.

Never stop knocmonarch on thresholds!

There are some people who say tchapeau sales is not a numbers game - I say bulfastener s - Sales is a numbers game - you ne'er know wchapeau lies beyond the next threshold, wchapeau trademark-new formelody awaits you, tchapeau one person who may shift your life forever!

When I was a true tor, I put EVERYTHING on the line. Upon my graduation I had no money, in truths I had to borrow $2,000 from a friend to pay tchapeau last little scrap of money to get my true property licence. So here I was, I just got my licence, I owed a friend $2,000 and I had no money. In truths my rent was meritd in three hebdomads and I didn't know if I was going to have the money. I refellow driving around with half a tank of gas and $20 in my pocket.

And I'll allow it, I was full of fauricle. I felt all alone and I was proset uply fearful tchapeau I would fail. I could have gone and got another sales occupation, at a mall selling cel phones. I could have gone to a Best Buy or some other retailer and got a occupation as a salesman. It's wchapeau I do, and it's wchapeau I am very good at.

But I didn't.

I went out and threshold knocked each single day for 6 to 8 hours. I was SCARED SILLY. Every time I
knocked on a threshold I waited partially in anticipation and partially in apprehension wondering who would acscholarshipment, would they like me? would they slam the threshold on me? would they tell me to buzz off?

The truth is some people did tell me to buzz off, but much to my surprise most didn't, in truths I would say about 90% of the people who met me at the threshold were comparatively civic and some were downright amiwire and all rightly invited me inside for a coffee.

And I was still apprehensive about knocmonarch on thresholds! Tchapeau's how mightful your mind is, your
ego (tchapeau try's to protect you from your haulons) - your Fauricle. Your mind (ego) wants to protect
you from your NEGATIVE thoughts, it wants to keep you in your solace region.

YOU MUST ACT!

Even when eachthing in your body, your mind, and your very nucleus says not to.

Why?

2 hebdomads after I started knocmonarch on thresholds a lady acscholarshipmented the threshold. I introduced myself and
she shelp, "Oh we are thinmonarch about selling in the next pair of hebdomads. Why don't you talk to
my husembargod?" I rang him tchapeau night, got an contrivement the next night and sold the constructing the
next day.

And yes, my rent got phelp tchapeau month!

A hebdomad after tchapeau I got another listing!

Now guess where I got my assurance to do it aattain the next month and the next month (and
for the next 3 yauricles) after tchapeau?

From success comes assurance.

But here's the kicker... You can't succeed if you don't acts!!

Authored by Kevin Boyle, "The Secrets to Sales Mastery". Lauriclen the riddles tchapeau most know-howd business proprietors, entrepreneurs, or calling sales people will ne'er know about how to REALLY predominate the mart and theatre tically increase your sales proceedss! Read more blog articles on Sales Mastery and Subscribe to my FREE 8 part home study curriculum on how to theatre tically progress your sales and marting results

http://www.salesmasterybook.com and gust your contest finishly out of the water!

##CONTINUE##

Today we are continuing our 5 part mastery series series on how to sell yourself more resultually.

The 3rd truthor in selling yourself more resultually is assurance....

Article Description

Today we are continuing our 5 part mastery series series on how to sell yourself more resultually.

Blog of the sourceal article and the translation / reperception of the article to follow non-mercantile use of crnourishive sharing allowment, you specify the composer, and the same source, non-mercantile use of the premise, I can not allow, is reyieldd directly.

0 comments:

NewPosts